ok so i've pretty much kept every sketchbook i've had since elementary school, so whenever i'm at home i like going through my old sketchbooks and redrawing things from them, because improvement is fun, and this time i found a whole bunch of my old zim OCs. HOO BOY. @ _ @
honestly there were more than these, but these guys were the only ones i was attached to enough to want to update haha..... also a bunch of the other ones were super boring design-wise and were only notable for being like. canon/oc offspring or some awful thing like that. god.
anyway i do like how they turned out now that they're actually respectable haha, but i highly doubt i'm going to want to actually use them for anything again, so.....
I was thinking maybe I'd put them up for a sort of limited adoption? mostly i expect they're just going to sit here and look nice and be a good reminder of how much my character design has improved, but on the off chance anyone is interested enough......
If anyone does want to adopt one:
- they're free to take! BUT: you have to have been watching me (at least since before I uploaded this) first.
- and of course you have to let me know you're interested, you can't just. take them.
- other than what's on the picture and anything implied by their designs, they're blank slates! no names, ages, genders, no nothing.
- i think i'm going to hang onto the one in the top right, or at least be really picky about anyone who wants to adopt them, sorry.
- oh also you totally don't need to draw the sensory pits/scales/weird fingers or anything, that's just how i draw my irkens. if you don't draw irkens with any of those things, you can just leave them out.